NEAR Foundation is excited to announce that NEAR will be returning to ETHCC 2023. The Foundation will be hosting a 2-day side event at the Paris tech conference on July 16-17.
NEAR experts will be on hand at ETHCC to share the latest updates for building apps on the open web with the BOS — an industry-first OS that makes it easy to use the tools you already know to build apps that engage users, while fostering an open web untethered from centralized platforms.
Also, learn how your project can get funding and other support from NEAR Horizon, the new Web3 startup platform built on the BOS.
NEAR at ETHCC — What to expect
NEAR is hosting a two-day ETHCC side event on July 16-17th, that will feature Technical Workshops (BOS) hosted by Pagoda, a Horizon Pitch Competition, small ETH research group workshops (invite only), and other speaker sessions, keynotes, and panels. You can’t forget about our exclusive networking and happy hours!
Learn from the best in the NEAR ecosystem about what makes the BOS so revolutionary. Ask your questions. Learn in-person. Make connections!
Agenda: NEAR at ETHCC
NEAR’s 2-day ETHCC side event will be located at the Museum National D’Histoire Naturelle: Verniquet.
Day 1: Technical Day
- 11am – 12pm: Breakfast bites & Networking – Cafe au laits and pastries
- 12-12:30pm: Stateless Validation – Invite Only Research Group
- 12:30-1pm: Token Economics – Invite Only Research Group
- 1-1:30pm: BOS Vision
- 1:30-2pm: BOS for Devs
- 2-2:30pm: BOS Tech Breakdown for Partners
- 2:30-3pm: Simona/ETH Session
- 3pm-4pm: Programming Break, Happy hour guests arrive
- 4pm – 7pm: Happy Hour – Appetizers and drinks
Structure for Day 2: Founders Day
- 11am – 12pm: Networking and Co-working: Cafe au laits and pastries
- 12pm-12:30pm: Pantera Capital Workshop
- 12:30-1pm: Proximity Workshop
- 1-1:30pm: Simona/ETH Session
- 1:30-2pm: Pitchfest Guests arrive
- 2-4pm: Horizon Pitch Fest
- 4pm – 7pm: Horizon Pitch Competition Happy Hour: Aperol spritz and appetizers
NEAR Speakers at ETHCC
- Illia Polosukhin, CEO of Pagoda, Co-Founder of NEAR
- Matt Stephenson, Head of Cryptoeconomics, Pantera Capital
- Vy Le, Bain Capital
- Kendall Cole, Co-Founder and Director of Proximity
- Mya Shofany, Regulatory Lead, NEAR Foundation
- Bowen Want, Director of Protocol, Pagoda
- And more!
Stay updated on the complete slate of confirmed speakers and sessions at Near.org/ETHCC.